^^my LifE^^

Monday, October 22, 2007

My Rigorous Efforts in Improving English Listening, Writing, Reading and Speaking Skills

In the era of modernization and industrialization,English becomes very crucial. English is used all over the world and happen to be an international language. So,everyone has to be good in English in order to communicate with other people all around the world.

English consists of listening, writing, reading and speaking. One should master in all these aspects in order to be fluent in English. There are many ways that we can take with the purpose to be master in English.

I,as a student,need to have rigorous efforts in improving English. I am doing my best to improve English. I always listen to other people when they are speaking. For instance,I like watching English programmes,I always observe and listen carefully to what they are saying. I try to train myself to not read the Malay subtitle. This will help me to improve my English. Other than that,I also listen to English songs and I will try to understand the lyrics.

In addition,I always read newspapers such as The Star and also New Straits Time. I read and try to remember some good sentences,then I will apply in my writing. This kind of action can help me to improve my writing skill.I also read English novels especially investigation novels.I love investigation very much.I will jot down good examples and then use them in my writing or speaking.

Speaking skills is very substantial because it is used to communicate with other people.If we are not good in speaking,we will find it is very difficult to talk and explain something to other people.Moreover,if we use incorrect term of language,our message will not clearly understood by the listener.That is why speaking skill is vital.I always speak with my friends in order to improve my speaking.I do not care whether my grammar is correct or not,as long as I speak and my friends can get my message.

That all my rigorous efforts in improving my English listening,writing,reading and also speaking skills.I hope will those efforts,I can master this language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home