^^my LifE^^

Friday, August 3, 2007

Time Management

Time is something that is very valuable than anything else in this world. Time is not like money. When we lost money,we can find it back,but if we lost time,we cannot get it back. That is why time is the most precious things that we must appreciate and use it to the fullest.
Time management is crucial in order to arrange our time so that we can use it wisely. I am a person who always appreciate time. I always try my best to avoid from doing something that will waste my time. I use my time to do something that will give me benefits.
I manage my time properly. I spend for about seven hours per day for my classes. I use these hours to focus on lecture. When I return to my apartment, I study for another four hours at night. I personally think that eleven hours per day to study is suitable for me as a student.
I use for about two hours to eat. I always talk with my friends while eating. That is why I spend quite long period to eat. I set one and half an hour to take my bath including wash my clothes and ironing.
I spend for about two hours per day to chat with my friends and also my family. As a muslim, I must give a space to do the prayers towards God. I use at least one and half an hour for that. Lastly, I use the rest of my time that I have to sleep. I think six hours per day is more than enough for me. I need to have enough sleep in order to make sure my health will always in good condition.
As a student,I must use my time wisely because if I do not use wisely,my studies will be affected. I do not want to be fooled by time. I also do not want time to conquer me but I want time to be conquered by me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Umm ML said...

Asalaam alaikum, I know this post is 1yr+ old, but I jus want to say I totally agree with you ~ time management is essential! Right now I am SO bad at time management and waste a lot of time :p Masha'Allah I'm amazed at your schedule - keep up the good work ukhti :)

December 22, 2008 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger .:naurahislami:. said...

salam alaik ya ukhti...thank you so much for spending time to read my blog...yes,this one I did last year...I do hope that I'll always follow with my schedule...InsyaAllah... Once again,syukran...together we use our time to the fullest =)

December 22, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home