^^my LifE^^

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My experience at UNITEN and as a PPOU student

I am Fatin Nadiah Bt Yusoff. I come from Kota Bharu,Kelantan. I am a PPOU student under MOE sponsor. My major is physics. Actually,when I got the call from UNITEN saying that I got an offer from MOE,I was in CFS IIUM. I studied engineering there. I felt very confused to make a decision wether to go for MOE or stay there. After asking my parents' advice and thinking all the consequences,I made a decision that I would go for MOE. It was really hard for me because I have been in CFS IIUM for almost three weeks. I had very nice roomates and friends there. I love them so much. I wondered wether I will get friends just like them or not when I'm in UNITEN.
On 16th of July 2007, I registered at UNITEN. I had just realised that only the second intake registered on that day. The first intake already registered last two weeks. They already started study. This mean I must catch up all what they had learnt for a week.
I was really shocked to see the environment in UNITEN which is very wide and beautiful because I thought that UNITEN is not really big. So,my thought was uncorret. I got very nice roomates and friends here. I feel so happy.
I found that it was very hard to catch up with the first intake's students. Although sometimes I feel stress,but I never give up and I will always try my best in my studies.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home