^^my LifE^^

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Movie : The King And I

The Kind And I is a very good movie that was produced to have its own moral values and lessons. I got many of them when I watched this movie.

The first moral value that I could catch is we must be brave in whatever we want to do. We need to have the braveness in pretending our right and justice. We have to do that no matter with whom we will face,although that people is a king.

Second moral value that I could see through this movie is that learning is important. In this movie,the king aware that learning is very crucial. That is why he imported an English lady to teach his children. He wanted his generation is well-educated.

Respect to each other is also moral value that I could get from this movie. We must respect to each other wherever we are and with whoever we face. In this movie,although Anna is a brave woman,she still respect the king.

I also could grab several new words from this movie such as emissary,sovereign,endeavor and many more.

I really enjoyed watching this movie because it is very funny. Moreover,I watched with my friends which made the story became funnier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home