^^my LifE^^

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Have A Dream

I believe that everyone in this world has his own dream. In conjunction with our 50th anniversary of Independence Day, I have a dream which I wish will come true.
I have a dream. A dream to live in this country which is full with tranquility for the rest of my life. I am very thankful to live in this country. Although Malaysia is a peaceful country, yet it had passed through a very hard situation before gaining this freedom. I do not feel being in a dependence country because I was born after our country gets its freedom. So, I cannot feel the difficulty living in dependence country.
Teenagers nowadays are very lack of patriotism. This is due to the reason they do not feel the hardship living in dependence country. So, they do not really appreciate the freedom that we have. I am very worry for this situation because they will become our future leaders. If they do not have the patriotism, what will happen to our country
? I think our country might become dependence again.
I have a dream. A dream to see our generation with no more social problems. As we can see, there are plenty of our nations that indulge in social problems such as illegal racing, drug addicted, free sex and also in crimes. How we can handle this situation in order to overcome it? Who should we blame for this situation? Parents, government, community or the person himself? I personally think that all of them are guilty because they do not unite in order to fight with these problems. So, in conjunction with our 50th anniversary of Independence Day, let us unite and solve these problems. Do not only blame one side without doing any actions.
I have a dream. A dream to have no more bribery among the politicians and high-class people. I do not want to hear the fight among themselves. I want to have a country which is free from bribe. So, our country will be more peaceful than before.
I have a dream. A dream to see the relationship among the diverse races in our country will
always in good condition. This is very important because we have various of races in our country,so we need to have a very good bond among us. If we do not unite,our country will become caos and unsecure. In addition,it will make easier for the attackers to attack our country. I do not want the horrible tragedy that happened on 16th of May 1969 will occur again.
As the conclusion, I do hope that my dream will become a reality. I also hope that our generations have the same dream with me. So, we can unite together to make it true and not a dream anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home